Morrisons is launching an improved range of nearly 1,500 own-brand Cook, Home and Stationery products in all UK stores and online from 7th November.
Designed by Morrisons, the brand new range will include; cookware, utensils, ovenware and bakeware; countertop and kitchen cupboard electricals; dining and tableware; home furnishings, bedding, towels and candles; plus storage, stationary and gadgets.
- Key products include a 20cm Hard Anodized Pan with pouring lip and lid for £25, A German Glass Kettle for £30, a bamboo and linen Tripod Table Lamp for £15, and a gold seal certified Egyptian cotton bath towel for £10.
- The new range will be introduced to Morrisons supermarkets across the country. Nearly one hundred stores will see an extension of space dedicated to Home and a new look ‘store-within-a-store’ concept will be introduced. Morrisons.com is also flexing its online delivery service to offer over 1,000 of the new products to its online shoppers.
- Morrisons is known as a food retailer but after listening to customers has been working on its non-food range so that it offers customers greater choice and better value. The design ethos has been to provide customers with quality and innovation at great value prices. All of the range includes Morrisons signature ‘thoughtful details’ – also seen in its Nutmeg clothing range.
- Key Morrisons product innovations include: - Being the first to offer a three year guarantee on all own brand electricals; - Working with British fragrance houses to develop exclusive fragrances for candles, oils and reed diffusers; - Sourcing gold seal certified plain dye Egyptian towels, all of which have a two year guarantee; and - Offering a 10 year guarantee on all hard anodised and stainless steel try-ply pans.
- David Lennon, Home & Leisure Category Director at Morrisons said: “We’ve designed a product offer that gives customers good quality at great value that they would be surprised to find in Morrisons.”
- Published 07/11/2017