- Click & Collect slots now available from 447 Morrisons stores across the UK -
- Up to 37,000 slots available every day -
- Slots available to book now nationwide for collection tomorrow -
Morrisons is expanding its Click & Collect service to 447 stores across the UK to help feed the nation during the third national lockdown.
At the start of March 2020, there were just 14 Morrisons stores offering the Click & Collect service, growing to 280 in the second lockdown in November. Now, Morrisons has extended the service even further to help customers during the latest January lockdown, with 447 stores now fulfilling Click & Collect orders across the country.
Morrisons’ Click & Collect service allows customers to complete a Morrisons.com order online and then collect from a store, without an additional delivery charge and contact-free, at a time that suits them best.
Since the first lockdown, Morrisons has introduced lots of new ways to help customers shop, including:
- Its Doorstep Delivery service for elderly and vulnerable customers wishing to place a next day delivery order. Anyone wishing to use the service should call 0345 611 6111 and select option 5
- Same-day deliveries with Amazon and Deliveroo for quick and convenient shopping
- A selection of Food Boxes available online, which will be delivered next day if ordered before 3pm
Morrisons is also offering 10% discounts on shopping to key workers, which include NHS, Teachers and Blue Light Card holders. There is also an NHS shopping hour which takes place at 6am – 7am, Monday to Saturday to make it easier for the nation’s key workers to do their shopping.
Miles Foster, Morrisons Online Operations Director said:
"We are doing everything we can to increase the amount of home delivery slots available but we recognise that the slots get snapped up quickly in lockdown. Click & Collect is an excellent alternative and is proving really popular with customers. Since the first lockdown we have expanded our Click & Collect service significantly and it is now available from 447 of our stores across the country. We have slots available now nationwide so our customers can get the groceries they need in a contact-free and convenient way.”