Morrisons has extended its lunchtime meal deal making it the only £3 offer to include all sandwiches and snacks from across the world – no ifs, no buts.
Included in the 370-strong range are:
- Exotic lunch items such as Black Sushi Rice Vegan Wrap; Pineapple, Guava and Baobab Juice; Beef and Horseradish on a Rye Baguette
- Premium sandwiches from Morrisons The Best range such as the ‘Katsu Chicken Pouch’ and ‘Ham Hock, Cheddar and Chutney Sandwich'
- Artisan sandwiches, sushi selection packs, seasonal salads and infused waters are all included.
- New research has revealed Brits are eating more foods from around the world for lunch*. Morrisons new autumn range includes dishes from over 20 countries, including Argentina, Japan, Turkey, Morocco, Thailand and the USA. Many of the products include exotic and unusual ingredients.
- Sian Ayling, Morrisons Meal Deal Buyer said: “Customers have told us they want all lunch items included in our meal deal. They also want more exciting foods, such as those they’ve eaten in restaurants or on holiday.”
- Uniquely, many of Morrisons lunchtime products are made daily in store using fresh produce from around the store’ Market Street area. The supermarket has over 2,000 colleagues who make over 8.5 million salads, sandwiches, snacks and drinks by hand a year - using speciality breads baked in the store that day.
- Customers can select any main, any snack and any drink from its range for just £3 – such as a fish sushi selection normally costing £3, a fruit shaker costing £1.50 and a coconut water costing £2.51 - which would cost £7.01 if bought independently.
- Morrisons new £3 Meal Deal is available in all of its 492 stores nationwide from 2 October. For further information visit www.morrisons.com .
* Cuisines Map 2017, The Food People