We are encouraging our Shareholders to review their Shareholder information by email and via our website.
Not only is this a quicker way for you to receive information, but it also helps us to be more sustainable by reducing paper and printing materials and lowering postage costs.
Find out how it works and have a look at some of the great benefits of signing up for online communication.
What are the benefits?
- Timely - Access documents as soon as they are published
- Convenient - Managing your shares online is faster and easier
- Environment - Paper usage and CO2 emissions reduced
- Cost - Lower print and distribution costs
- Secure - No risk of documents getting lost in the post
How it works
You can manage you shareholding online via Equiniti’s Shareview Portfolio service. It is free to use, secure, and easy to administer, and provides you with the following benefits:
- You can elect to review shareholder communications electronically
- Keep your contact details up to date
- You can send your general meeting voting instructions in advance of shareholder meetings
- Review and maintain your UK bank or building society account details to receive dividends direct
- Buy and sell shares easily
- View information and join the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)
You can also read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.