Belinda joined the Board as a Non-Executive Director in September 2015 and became Chair of the Audit Committee in January 2016.
Belinda’s career in professional services has spanned over 25 years, where she operated as a senior adviser in corporate finance and strategy. She was a corporate finance partner at Deloitte and Global Head of Merger and Separation Advisory Services until 2010.
The Board is satisfied that Belinda has recent and relevant financial experience appropriate to her position as Chair of the Audit Committee. Belinda is considered to have sufficient finance experience, having been a corporate finance partner at Deloitte for over ten years, has served as on the Advisory Group of the Audit Committee Chair at the FRC and has been a member of the Governing Council of the Centre for the study of Financial Information.
- Non Executive Director of Avast PLC
- Non-Executive Director of Monks Investment Trust PLC
- Non-Executive Director of Phoenix Group Holdings (‘PGH’)
- Non-Executive Director of Schroder Japan Growth Fund PLC
- Trustee of the Youth Sports Trust