How it works
Capita Registras provides an online service called Share Portal that enables you to manage your shareholding online. For example, you can view your dividend payment history, cast your proxy vote online and print the information that’s most relevant to you. You can also choose to receive email notifications when new documents are published on the Morrisons website.
- You will be able to access shareholding documents on the Morrisons website as soon as they are published.
- Managing your shares online is faster and easier than by phone or post.
- This method reduces our environmental impact by saving on paper and reducing CO2 emissions caused by producing and delivering paper documents.
- Print and distribution costs are reduced.
- Your shareholder documents are no longer at risk of being lost in the post.
Read the answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
Sign up to receive investor report eComms